At the Denver Marriott Westminster
7000 Church Ranch Blvd,
Westminster, CO 80021
September 15-17, 2017
We have a phenomenal, fantastic, CRAZY GOOD room rate! Only $129 per night.
So, even if you’re a local, you’re going to want to stay at the hotel, because the reinvention party will continue into the night.
Register early and receive a gift box from Steve, Karen and Alex!
Early Bird Rate
After April 22 — $894* Please read our participation disclaimer.
Main Presenter and Keynote
Steve is a bestselling author of over 30 books that have been translated into over 25 languages. His personal success coaching, public speaking and business consulting have been used by CEOs, top professionals, major universities, and over 30 Fortune 500 companies. He has twice won the national Audio of the Year award from King Features Syndicate. A popular guest on TV and radio talk shows, Steve Chandler has recently been called “the most powerful public speaker in America today.” Steve’s latest year-long project, Death Wish, is a book and audio program that will address addiction, death and suicide. To learn more about Steve, please visit: www.stevechandler.com
Host and Moderator
Karen is an executive coach, author, speaker and workshop facilitator. After 25 years in managerial and leadership roles, Karen made the decision to change her life by serving and guiding the transformation of others. She received her credentials as Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation. She has been coaching, consulting and facilitating leadership workshops for individuals, small businesses and Fortune 100 companies for the past several years. Karen’s deepest purpose is to awaken more love, kindness, care and humanity inside the workplace. To learn more about Karen, please visit: www.karendaviscoaching.com
Speaker and Lead Facilitator
Alex is a Zen Life Coach, author, speaker, meditation instructor, artist, and yogi. He trained as a facilitator and guide in a Zen Buddhist monastery for nearly 14 years and is now offering his extensive experience to transform people’s lives from the inside out through his guidance, speaking, online programs and facilitated workshops. Alex’s superpower is his ability to reveal the processes, habits and voices that limit us so we can accept them, embrace them, and let them go. Only when we choose compassion to guide our lives can we truly create the ones we want. To learn more about Alex, please visit: www.alexandermilljr.com
Join us for our third annual Reinventing Yourself Weekend!
This year promises to be an even more fun, lively, experiential event than last year – with all new content, facilitated conversations, and live, real-time reinvention.
In our fast-paced world where everything is changing at breakneck speed, sometimes it is vital to slow down, take a deep breath and give yourself the space to think about who you are, where you are going in life, and where you would like to be.
Is it time to refresh?
Is it time for a shift in direction?
Or is it time to hit the reset button?
Change means reinvention. Instead of the habitual autopilot we can find ourselves in, we can consciously choose reinvention in each and every moment.
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
— George Bernard Shaw
Note: This event is limited to 100 participants and will fill quickly – we encourage you to register as soon as possible!
THIS IS FOR
- Men and women who are ambitious, conscious professionals who really want to make a difference in their lives.
- Coaches and their clients who are looking to deepen their relationships and increase their impact.
- “Out of the box” creatives who want to stand out, inspire change, and create wealth…in all ways!
This very special weekend will offer you an opportunity to:
- Slow down and reflect.
- Get reignited about your life and all the possibilities that are available to you here and now.
- Imagine your future growth and transformation.
- Create a new you simply because you want to and not because there is anything wrong.
- Learn how to work with resistance to change and embrace it on your own terms.
- Discover that change happens when your mood is light and your spirits are high.
- Explore your own motivation for reinvention and what drives you into action.
- Learn how to become the most powerful YOU — the YOU who can face whatever challenge comes your way.
CONNECT WITH OTHERS
- Be in community with other like-minded thought-leaders who are each on their own journey of growth and transformation.
- We have a team of incredibly talented facilitators who will be helping you integrate everything you will be learning during the weekend. You will have an opportunity to anchor your insights, learn from others and publicly commit to how you will be showing up differently on Monday morning after the event. This is, metaphorically, where the rubber meets the road.
- Attendance for the entire weekend.
- Full participation during the specified hours of the event.
- Willingness to practice curiosity, speaking your truth, participating with others and having fun in the process.
I love getting my world blown up!
I went to Denver for Reinventing Yourself Weekend and feel so excited about life and possibility.
Alex Mill is an incredible mastermind brother on the stage! And all those voices in my head hate him because they now are no longer my homey.
Karen Davis models such leadership. She managed to beautifully navigate sharing her wisdom while allowing others to share there’s AND with such powerful gentleness! So powerful for me to experience you. Thank you!
Steve Chandler is so darn hilarious! And when he started sharing the ladder of consciousness I told the person next to me, “Oh my God! He’s doing it!” It’s like my favorite part of a movie that I’ve heard so many times before but now I get to see it in-person! Thank you for being amazing!
If you’re thinking about going next year…just go! Don’t think about it! Just go!
On Saturday evening, we will have a live music performance and sing-along with the incredibly talented Reinventing Yourself Weekend cover band, Todd Musselman and Steve Chandler.
Back by popular demand, Nathaniel Montgomery will lead us through a hilarious, side-splitting session, Reinvention Through Improv.
Why Should I Reinvent Myself? And How Do I Do It?
Join us in this unique, exhilarating and uplifting atmosphere of creativity and fun!
Your registration includes a Continental Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
Early Bird Rate